April 6, 2018
Register for Medical Conference Today
Evidence Based Medicine: New Opportunities to Improve Outcomes is the theme for Montana State Fund’s 18th annual medical conference, May 31 – June 1, 2018 in Helena.
Topics for the event include:
- Lumbar Fusion in Workers’ Compensation
- Hot Clinical Topics: CRPS, PTSD, Concussion
- The Ethical Dilemma: Patient Advocacy and Medical Science
- Epidemiology in the Courtroom
- ODG Guidelines
- Orthopaedic Updates of Interest
- Causation Utilizing Evidence-Based Medicine
- AMA Guides
- Current Topics in the Worker’s Compensation Court
Continuing education credits, continuing medical education (CME) and other continuing education credits will be available.
Registration costs include:
- One Day Registration = $160 (Thursday 5/31 or Friday 6/1)
- Full Conference Registration = $190
- Conference Day Registation = $225
For more details, or to register, go to medical conference website.
If you need additional information please contact, Shannon Hadley, Provider Relations Specialist or call 406-495-5245